VISAS IMMIGRATION SERVICES recognizes the importance of preserving complete confidentiality. Any personal information and/or business proprietary material that you might disclose to us is treated with strict confidence.
All information given to VISAS IMMIGRATION SERVICES by its prospective clients is kept strictly confidential and on a need-to-know basis and is protected. We will only record your personal details if you send us a message. You can be assured that your personal information is used only by our trained staff for the purpose of the work you have engaged our office to do.
We will not use your e-mail address for any other purpose, and will not disclose it, without your consent. Your information is never used for marketing or solicitation and is never sold or given to anyone for these purposes.
VISAS IMMIGRATION SERVICES never supplies any other person or organization with your information except those government agencies involved in your immigration process (e.g. Australian Immigration Authorities, DIAC or the Home Office, UK, etc.).
You can register with our website if you would like to receive our newsletter, catalog or updates on our new products and services. The information you submit on our website will not be used for this purpose unless you have given us your specific consent to do so.
The website has security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. We encrypt all of your personal and financial information and use our best efforts to prevent it from being read or intercepted as the information travels over the Internet. While we are committed to protecting your information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us.
The Site provides links to websites and access to content, products and services from third parties, including users, advertisers, affiliates and sponsors of the Site. You agree that VISAS IMMIGRATION SERVICES is not responsible for the availability of, and content provided on, third party websites. The User is requested to peruse the policies posted by other websites regarding privacy and other topics before use.
VISAS IMMIGRATION SERVICES is not responsible for third party content accessible through the Site, including opinions, advice, statements and advertisements, and User shall bear all risks associated with the use of such content. VISAS IMMIGRATION SERVICES is not responsible for any loss or damage of any sort User may incur from dealing with any third party.
Terms and Conditions
There are disclaimers throughout our website stating that VISAS IMMIGRATION SERVICES (this website) is an independent entity.
VISAS IMMIGRATION SERVICES has passed rigorous background checks that ensure our validity and overall legitimacy of our business.
Intellectual property rights:
Except where stated otherwise, VISAS IMMIGRATION SERVICES is the copyright holder of all content, layout, design, data, graphics, trademarks and logos under the VISAS IMMIGRATION SERVICES.com domain. The content is protected by India and international copyright laws. VISAS IMMIGRATION SERVICES will do its utmost to protect the rights of employees, customers, members and intellectual property rights. We will not hesitate to take legal action if necessary.
Limitation of liability:
VISAS IMMIGRATION SERVICES shall not be liable for any special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials on this website, or the performance of the products, even if VISAS IMMIGRATION SERVICES has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Applicable law may not allow the limitation of exclusion of liability, or incidental or consequential damages; thereby the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
Legal Form and Choice of Law:
By using our website and purchasing products or services, you have entered into a legal contract with VISAS IMMIGRATION SERVICES. You agree that the prevailing party in a civil lawsuit may be awarded reasonable attorney’s fees.
Personal Use Limitation:
The information, news, articles, emails, products and services provided by VISAS IMMIGRATION SERVICES are for your personal and non-commercial use. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, or other content, products or services obtained from VISAS IMMIGRATION SERVICES without express written permission from us.
In the event that a VISAS IMMIGRATION SERVICES product or service is mistakenly listed at an incorrect price, we reserve the right to refuse or cancel any orders listed at the incorrect price. VISAS IMMIGRATION SERVICES reserves the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. In the event your credit card has been charged, a full refund will be issued in the amount of the incorrect price.
VISAS IMMIGRATION SERVICES Newsletter:
VISAS IMMIGRATION SERVICES.com (this website) provides a free newsletter. This is an Opt-Out service, which means that the user has the option of removing his or her email address from the newsletter at any time. An unsubscribe page is available to users to this end. Your email will never be shared with any third party.
This website contains hyperlinks which may take you outside VISAS IMMIGRATION SERVICES.com. Links are made available for your convenience. However, the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement or approval by VISAS IMMIGRATION SERVICES. We are not responsible for any links to and from VISAS IMMIGRATION SERVICES.com. The framing of our website at any level is prohibited.
Evaluations: 100% non-refundable. DIY Kits: 100% non-refundable. PR Services: 100% non-refundable. Visit Visa Services: 100% non-refundable.
100% non-refundable if the hard copy of the agreement is not signed by you and duly returned to us.
100% non-refundable if you purchase & change your mind later and decide to withdraw.
100% non-refundable if you do not wish to continue with our services.
100% non-refundable if you fail to submit the required documents within 60 days of sign up.
100% non-refundable if:
Failure of the medical examination by the client or his/her family members included in the application.
Failure to provide a genuine Police Clearance Certificate which is not less than 3 months old.
Failure to prove sufficient funds for settlement or maintenance by the client or his/her family members included in the application.
Submission of fraudulent documents.
A prior violation of any immigration or visa law by the client or any of his or her family members included in the application.
Late submission of any additional documents requested by the consulate at a later stage.
You may refer the applicable refund terms specific to the product in the service agreement
VISAS IMMIGRATION SERVICES reserves the right to not issue a refund as per our policies and in line with this agreement.
Refunds if issued, will be processed within 30 days after you have filled in the refund request form and provided proof of rejection if any.
By agreeing to our terms and conditions, you agree you will not ask for a charge back under any circumstances.
Refunds for payments received will be issued as a company check. The refund check will be made payable to the person on the order form and mailed to the address indicated on the order form.
You hereby agree that you will not contact your Credit Card Company or bank to file a dispute as this will only delay the refund process.
Our Products and Services:
VISAS IMMIGRATION SERVICES offers a technical evaluation service which will evaluate your profile for a selected country and let you know how many points have been scored. All reports are sent within 48 hours of sign up if all information has been submitted in the form. The fee for an evaluation report is 100% non-refundable.
VISAS IMMIGRATION SERVICES offers documentation & processing for immigration & visas. All processing is undertaken at a back office in India and you hereby agree to this arrangement. The fee for full service is refundable only as per the conditions listed above.
VISAS IMMIGRATION SERVICES offers downloadable DIY Kits (do-it-yourself guides). All DIY Kits available on our website are published by VISAS IMMIGRATION SERVICES. Kits are available for download for a fee. The fee is 100% non refundable. All kits are designed for information purposes only, and should not be considered as legal advice. Copyright Information: DIY Kits are published by VISAS IMMIGRATION SERVICES and are protected by all international copyright laws. Legal action will be taken against anyone who attempts to copy or sell the same.
VISAS IMMIGRATION SERVICES offers Permanent Resident visa services which are 100% non-refundable.
Information is published by VISAS IMMIGRATION SERVICES and are protected by all international copyright laws. Legal action will be taken against anyone who attempts to copy or sell the same.
VISAS IMMIGRATION SERVICES offers several types of application forms for download as an additional service to our customers. Forms are available for a fee on a subscription basis.
No copyright is claimed on any application forms. The application forms provided on our website are published by various overseas government agencies.
We do our utmost to ensure that your order is available for immediate download after purchase. Delays, although rare, may happen due to technical difficulties or due to issues beyond our control. In case of any technical difficulty, the order will be sent to the email-id specified by you. Please note, there is no refund or charge back permitted once the order has been placed.
This site and the materials and products on this site are provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, VISAS IMMIGRATION SERVICES disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. VISAS IMMIGRATION SERVICES does not represent or warrant that the functions contained in the site will be uninterrupted or error free, that the defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes the site available are free of viruses or other harmful components.
VISAS IMMIGRATION SERVICES does not make any warranties or representations regarding the use of the materials in this site in terms of their correctness, accuracy, adequacy, usefulness, timeliness, reliability or otherwise. Some states do not permit limitations or exclusions on warranties, so the above limitations may not apply to you.
Changes to the Terms and Conditions:
VISAS IMMIGRATION SERVICES retains the right, at its discretion, to change its Terms and Conditions any time. By purchasing any product listed on our website, you hereby agree to all terms and conditions listed in this document. You hereby agree not to dispute these terms under any circumstances. All disputes are subject to exclusive jurisdiction of Delhi Courts only.
Data protection principles :
We will comply with data protection law. This says that the personal information we hold about you must be:
1. Used lawfully, fairly and in a transparent way.
2. Collected only for valid purposes that we have clearly explained to you and not used in any way that is incompatible with those purposes.
3. Relevant to the purposes we have told you about and limited only to those purposes.
4. Accurate and kept up to date.
5. Kept securely.
The kind of information we hold about you
Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include data where the identity has been removed (anonymous data). There are “special categories” of more sensitive personal data which require a higher level of protection. We may collect, store, and use the following categories of personal information about you: Personal contact details such as name, title, addresses, telephone numbers, and personal email addresses. Date of birth. Gender. Marital status. Next of kin and emergency contact information. National Insurance or TAX ID number/PAN card. Bank account details, payroll records and tax status information. Driving license. Grievance information. Information about your use of our information and communications systems.
How is your personal information collected?
We collect personal information about data subjects through various methods such as Landing pages, Websites, Registration.
How will we use information about you?
We will only use your personal information when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal information in the following circumstances:
1. Where we need to perform the agreement we have entered into with you.
2. Where we need to comply with a legal obligation.
3. Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
4. Where you have given us explicit consent to do so.
We may also use your personal information in the following situations, which are likely to be rare:
1. Where we need to protect your interests (or someone else’s interests).
2. Where it is needed in the public interest or for official purposes or requested for by the CBI, police or governmental authorities.
As a registered member, you will receive important updates and notifications over WhatsApp! .
Situations in which we will use your personal information:
We need all the categories of information in the list above primarily to allow us to perform our contract with you and to enable us to comply with legal obligations. In some cases, we may use your personal information to pursue legitimate interests of our own or those of third parties.
Administering the contract, we have entered into with you.
Business management and planning, including accounting and auditing.
Making decisions about grievances.
Making arrangements for the termination of a contract.
Dealing with legal disputes Complying with health and safety obligations. To prevent fraud. To monitor your use of our information and communication systems to ensure compliance with our Global IT policy and laws of the land. To ensure network and information security, including preventing unauthorized access to our computer and electronic communications systems and preventing malicious software distribution. To conduct data analytics studies to review and better understand customer satisfaction and needs. Some of the above grounds for processing will overlap and there may be several grounds which justify our use of your personal information. If you fail to provide personal information If you fail to provide certain information when requested, we may not be able to perform the agreement we have entered into with you or we may be prevented from complying with our legal obligations (such as to ensure the health and safety or proof of nationality for example: passport)
Change of purpose
We will only use your personal information for the purposes for which we collected it, unless we reasonably consider that we need to use it for another reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose. If we need to use your personal information for an unrelated purpose, we will notify you and we will explain the legal basis which allows us to do so. Please note that we may process your personal information without your knowledge or consent, in compliance with the above rules, where this is required or permitted by law.
How we use particularly sensitive personal information?
“Special categories” of particularly sensitive personal information require higher levels of protection. We need to have further justification for collecting, storing and using this type of personal information. We may process special categories of personal information in the following circumstances:
1. In limited circumstances, with your explicit written consent.
2. Where we need to carry out our legal obligations
3. Where it is needed in the public interest, such as for requested for by CBI, police or governmental authorities Less commonly, we may process this type of information where it is needed in relation to legal claims or where it is needed to protect your interests (or someone else’s interests) and you are not capable of giving your consent, or where you have already made the information public.
Principles of GDPR We will use your personal data only in-line with the following principles:
1. Lawfulness, fairness and transparency
2. Purpose limitation
3. Data minimization
5. Storage limitation
6. Integrity and confidentiality.
This is the only principle that deals explicitly with security. The GDPR states that personal data must be “processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security of the personal data, including protection against unauthorised or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, using appropriate technical or organisational measures”. The GDPR is deliberately vague about what measures organisations should take, because technological and organisational best practices are constantly changing. Currently, organisations should encrypt and/or pseudonymise personal data wherever possible, but they should also consider whatever other options are suitable.
Do we need your consent?
We do not need your consent if we use special categories of your personal information in accordance with our written policy to carry out our legal obligations or exercise specific rights. In limited circumstances, we may approach you for your written consent to allow us to process certain particularly sensitive data. If we do so, we will provide you with full details of the information that we would like and the reason we need it, so that you can carefully consider whether you wish to consent. You should be aware that it is not a condition of your contract with us that you agree to any request for consent from us.
Automated decision-making takes place when an electronic system uses personal information to make a decision without human intervention. We do not envisage that any decisions will be taken about you using automated means, however we will notify you in writing if this position changes. Why might you share my personal information with third parties? We will share your personal information with third parties where required by law.
We have put in place measures to protect the security of your information. We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal information from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal information to those employees, agents who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal information on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality. We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected data security breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a suspected breach where we are legally required to do so.
Rights of access, correction, erasure, and restriction:
Your duty to inform us of changes It is important that the personal information we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your personal information changes during your relationship with us. Your rights in connection with personal information Under certain circumstances, by law you have the right to: Request access to your personal information (commonly known as a “data subject access request”). This enables you to receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it. Request correction of the personal information that we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate information we hold about you corrected. Request erasure of your personal information. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal information where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your personal information where you have exercised your right to object to processing (see below). Object to processing of your personal information where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground. You also have the right to object where we are processing your personal information for direct marketing purposes. Request the restriction of processing of your personal information. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of personal information about you, for example if you want us to establish its accuracy or the reason for processing it. If you want to review, verify, correct or request erasure of your personal information, object to the processing of your personal data, or request that we transfer a copy of your personal information to another party, please contact Info@VISASIMMIGRATIONSERVICES.com in writing.
No fee is usually required:
You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal information (or to exercise any of the other rights)
What we may need from you?
We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access the information (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is another appropriate security measure to ensure that personal information is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it.
Right to withdraw consent:
In the limited circumstances where you may have provided your consent to the collection, processing and transfer of your personal information for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw your consent for that specific processing at any time. To withdraw your consent, please contact Info@VISAS IMMIGRATION SERVICES.com. Once we have received notification that you have withdrawn your consent, we will no longer process your information for the purpose or purposes you originally agreed to, unless we have another legitimate basis for doing so in law.
If you have any questions about this privacy notice or how we handle your personal information, please contact us on info@VISASIMMIGRATIONSERVICES.com
Refund And Cancellation
VISAS IMMIGRATION SERVICES will not, under any circumstances, issue refunds for early service withdrawal.
1. The refund percentages mentioned are for the full service fee paid and not only for the amount paid. Refund percentages are applicable only if the complete fee of the product is paid without any balance. Applicants would not be eligible for the refund percentage even if they fall in one of the mentioned clauses or if they haven’t paid the complete full service fee mentioned.
2. The immigration pronouncements at times are discounted on the basis of future expectations and clients are registered in advance, i.e., before the actual qualification/s is announced to make sure that the cap system is met. It’s pre-agreed that the client does acknowledge this and is ready to do so to cut the last minute rush and get ready as per all requirements by the time the immigration authorities announce them. If the client’s profile is not eligible after the announcement, client can choose to transfer to other opportunities.
3. VISAS IMMIGRATION SERVICES has a zero tolerance policy for charge backs. Any customer who disputes a credit card payment that is found to be valid will be permanently blacklisted and barred from use of the service. Any past due fees and costs will be sent to collections. If our collection efforts fail, unpaid debts will be reported to all available Credit Reporting Agencies.
4. The client understands and agrees that the total invoice amount (bill value) will include the VISAS IMMIGRATION SERVICES consultation fee and the applicable tax. However, the refund would be calculated only on the VISAS IMMIGRATION SERVICES consultation fee. The tax component is non-refundable at any stage.
5. In case of rejection by the Immigration and Visa Authorities, VISAS IMMIGRATION SERVICES will refund the applicable amount as per stated in the agreement. The refund will be made within 30 working days after the client submits the Refund Claim Form to VISAS IMMIGRATION SERVICES. Client has to enclose a copy of the letter of rejection from the Authority to support the Refund Claim. If a client fails to enclose a copy of the rejection letter or rejection stamp on the client’s passport, VISAS IMMIGRATION SERVICES will not refund applicable refund amount. Client also has to enclose the refund request form, a copy of his/her receipt for
payment made to VISAS IMMIGRATION SERVICES. Failure to enclose these documents will make the client ineligible for the refund.
6. The company is not responsible for any delay caused by third-party services such as Courier Services etc. based on external factors like these. Also, clients cannot claim a refund of service charges.
7. Clients should understand and agree that, under the Australian Immigration process, partner skills assessment result is subject to the decision of the concerned authorities, and VISAS IMMIGRATION SERVICES has no control on the outcome of the application.
8. VISAS IMMIGRATION SERVICES is not responsible for refund of any fees or other amounts/charges that have been paid to any Assessing Bodies, Immigration Authorities, Embassy/Consulate/High Commission in the event of the applicant not getting approval of visa/immigration, or in case of rejection or non acceptance of his/her application at any stage by any respective authority. The registration/processing fees only includes the charges towards the services rendered by VISAS IMMIGRATION SERVICES and does not include any application or assessing fees. The applicant agrees to pay the entire additional fees, as applicable during the processing.
9. If the applicant has paid the money through an online card service, the client hereby agrees that he/she will not withdraw, or is not entitled to charge back the amount, without the knowledge of VISAS IMMIGRATION SERVICES, in case of payment made by any mode. This includes CC Avenue except otherwise following the norms of refund as mentioned in the agreement and the procedure prescribed by law prevailing at that time under the Jurisdiction of Delhi, State of New Delhi.
10. If the applicant has paid the money through Credit Card or Net Banking, the applicant undertakes voluntarily that he will not dispute the payment or notify the designated bank for charge back, insisting that the bank to withhold or cancel the payment made to VISAS IMMIGRATION SERVICES by the applicant. The applicant further undertakes to inform his banker that the payment made to VISAS IMMIGRATION SERVICES is genuine and the transaction is an exception for his request to cancel or charge back the payment in his favor. This includes misuse and card loss cases either by him or through anyone else. The applicant agrees to cooperate with VISAS IMMIGRATION SERVICES in this aspect in case VISAS IMMIGRATION SERVICES wishes to defend/represent the matter in their favor before any bank/authority.
11. The Service Charges by VISAS IMMIGRATION SERVICES have no reference to the market charges and are as per the company standards to which the client agreed. Any claims after the registration, like charges
being too expensive and such, would not be entertained and the applicant would have no right to contest the same as it was explained and expressed through all the sources of information, and the client has been informed before registering.
12. The applicant accepts that the immigration process includes showing enough funds, if applicable, which differs from country to country and the process/category the applicant applies. The applicant undertakes to meet such requirement as desired by the concerned immigration/other authorities, and failure to provide such funds by the applicant shall not make VISAS IMMIGRATION SERVICES liable for any refund of the service charges or part thereof. In such cases, no refund request for service charges will be entertained.
13. The client also accepts that all/any registrations for any countries before this client declaration agreement date, if any, with VISAS IMMIGRATION SERVICES would be nullified, and no claim of the service or the fee can be claimed until it is given in writing by VISAS IMMIGRATION SERVICES.
14. In case of the visa being rejected on the following grounds no refund will be made.
- If the applicants fail to attend the visa interview.
- If the applicant does not comply with the requirements of the Embassy or the Consulate.
- Failure of the medical examination by the client or his or her family members included in the application.
- Failure to provide a genuine Police Clearance Certificate, which is not less than 3 months old.
- Submission of fraudulent documents.
- A prior violation of any immigration or visa law by the client or any of his or her family members included in the application.
- Late submission of any additional documents requested by the consulate at a later stage.
- The client fails to get the required score in IELTS/French test to meet the eligibility criteria and as advised by the VISAS IMMIGRATION SERVICES consultant.
- There would be no refund if the client abandons his/her case within 3 months from the date of registration.
- Non-communication with your Process Consultant for a period of 3 months shall also be deemed to be abandonment.
15. The application or processing fee paid to visa authorities or any other institution is the liability of the client and is not included in the service charges. VISAS IMMIGRATION SERVICES will not entertain any claim of refund in case of rejection.
16. The client must offer, inside 30 days, each and every paper, forms, and facts that will make it possible for VISAS IMMIGRATION SERVICES to work on his/her documentation and make it submit-ready before the appropriate assessing/immigration authority. The client’s inability to do the same will only suggest that no reimbursement of the advisory/consulting fee offered to VISAS IMMIGRATION SERVICES is outstanding.
17. The client should notify VISAS IMMIGRATION SERVICES of each and every communication received by him/her from the processing visa office-in writing or via phone-inside a week of the receiving of such a message. Besides, the client shall notify the said immigration consultancy of each and every communication, both, via written form and via phone-undertaken by the client, straight with the involved visa bureau inside a week or 7 days of such a contact. This comprises personal visits made to the visa office, and/or inquiry made via phone. The client’s inability to do the same will only suggest that no money back whatsoever is outstanding of any secretarial charges offered to VISAS IMMIGRATION SERVICES.
18. The client will participate in each and every interview, as and when needed by the concerned processing visa agency, at the place mentioned by the visa agency, and at his own cost, and swiftly follow each and every given order as given by the visa agency. The client’s inability to do the same will only suggest that no refund whatsoever is outstanding of any secretarial charges offered to VISAS IMMIGRATION SERVICES.
19. If the application/petition is returned/rejected/delayed owing to an error in the application fee or mode of payment, the applicant agrees not to contest on withdrawal of his application on this ground; as the payment and the mode of the payment of application fee is the sole liability of the applicant.
20. It is understood that submission of an application for immigration is never generic, routine and/or time bound. The concerned case officer may call for additional documents, as per the changing requirements of the process, and may request for further submission of such additional documents to the concerned immigration authorities. Any request for the refund on these grounds will not be entertained.
21. In the event that the immigration law changes anytime after you have signed this agreement, i.e., anytime during the processing of your application & due to this change of law, you have become ineligible to apply for the service you have signed up for, and you have paid the entire amount. VISAS IMMIGRATION SERVICES will refund a certain percent of VISAS IMMIGRATION SERVICES service fee paid by the client as specified in the agreement. The refund will be made within 30 working days after the client submits VISAS IMMIGRATION SERVICES Refund Claim Form to VISAS IMMIGRATION SERVICES. The client should enclose with the refund request form a copy of his receipt for payment made to VISAS IMMIGRATION SERVICES. Failure to enclose this will also make the client ineligible for the refund.
22. In the event that you have signed up for VISAS IMMIGRATION SERVICES under the installment payment option or made a part payment and the immigration law changes after you have signed this agreement or anytime during the processing of your application, and due to this change of law, you are now ineligible to apply for the service you have signed up for. In this case, the client will not be entitled to a refund of any fees previously paid as the first installment or any part payment to VISAS IMMIGRATION SERVICES.
23. The client should also understand and accept that no refund or transfer of VISAS IMMIGRATION SERVICES fee to a friend or a relative will be done in the event he or she abandons his/her application or decides to opt out due to any reason during the proceedings after he/she signs-up.
24. The client should also understand and accept that no refund or adjustment of VISAS IMMIGRATION SERVICES fee will be done in the event he or she abandons the original service/process he or she has signed-up for and decides to switch over to another service/process with VISAS IMMIGRATION SERVICES or opts for immigration to a different country.
25. The client will offer every needed information and papers, such as the English translations, in an agreed form as sought by VISAS IMMIGRATION SERVICES and the involved Visa Office. It has been fully agreed upon by the said immigration consultancy on the ground of the facts and papers presented by the client. In case the furnished details are discovered to be inaccurate or fake or deficient or incorrect, the offer will not be entertained by the concerned Immigration authorities. Moreover, the immigration consultancy takes no responsibility whatsoever for negative impact on the result of the petition and the ensuing rejection on this basis. No refund shall be claimed–either of the consulting charge or the amount paid to the government organizations under such situations.
26. VISAS IMMIGRATION SERVICES has the right to terminate/withdraw their services without refund of service fee if the applicant
a) does not submit all documents within the stipulated time from the date of his/her registration which is normally within one month
b) tries to malign the name of the company in whatsoever manner, which tampers the functioning of the business or reputation
c) doesn’t respond to the mails and calls made by the company for more than a month) backs out due to personal reasons
e) failure in medicals of the client or his family members included in the application form
f) failure to provide a genuine Police Clearance Certificate which is not less than 3 months old
g) failure to provide sufficient funds for settlement or maintenance by the client or his/her family members included in the application
h) prior violation of any immigration or visa law by the client or any of his or her family members included in the application
i) late submission of any additional documents requested by the consulate at a later stage.
27. The client herewith agrees to meet all the requirements of the concerned authorities who conduct an assessment or decide on visa outcome. The client also agrees to submit all the documents including originals if required by the concerned assessing authorities. The client understands that any failure on his/her part to submit these documents or part thereof is an independent failure of client and VISAS IMMIGRATION SERVICES is in no way responsible for the same. Hence, the client agrees that failure to produce documents cannot be a valid reason to claim a refund.
28. The client will settle all charges which may be owed to a variety of government and skills appraisal bodies and language testing organizations such as but not restricted to the skills appraisal costs, residency visa petition costs, the IELTS/French test, health tests, etc. The given charges are strictly non-refundable and not adjustable by either any of the receiving offices or the immigration consultancy, notwithstanding the final conclusion on the visa petition. A favorable appraisal or conclusion is the sole prerogative of the involved organization, even as the immigration consultancy exercises no control at all over the final outcome at any phase of the visa petition. VISAS IMMIGRATION SERVICES has given no assurance whatever of a favorable appraisal or end result of the projected petition of the client in any phase.
29. The client will inform VISAS IMMIGRATION SERVICES about every news involving a change of housing/mailing address, educational/specialized credentials, change of matrimonial status/service or company, newly born kids or any police/unlawful case after the submission of the petition and while the processing is going on till the time of the discharge of Permanent Residence Permit. The client’s inability to do the same will only show that no refund at all is outstanding of any advisory charges given to the immigration consultancy.
30. The client will appear for an IELTS/French test and achieve a minimum individual total of the group in every given four appraisal factors–read, write, speak & listen–as appropriate for him/her and as per the requirement of the Visa Issuing Authority/Assessment Body. The client thoroughly realizes and concurs that his petition cannot be submitted–minus the necessary IELTS/French total–and no reimbursement of the advisory/consulting/secretarial services charge offered to VISAS IMMIGRATION SERVICES will be outstanding or settled in a situation wherein he fails to attain the required IELTS/French total.
31. The client shall also make certain that he/she is married or in any relationship which is acceptable to be considered as dependent–the spouse or the acceptable dependent/s appears for an IELTS/French test and offers a report with minimum score as is appropriate on the basis of the decided SERVICE LEVEL AGREEMENT with VISAS IMMIGRATION SERVICES. The client fully understands and concurs that his petition cannot be presented minus the needed IELTS/French points of the marital partner even while no compensation of the advisory/consulting charges given to VISAS IMMIGRATION SERVICES will be claimed or made in a situation, wherein he fails to receive the SERVICE LEVEL AGREEMENT prescribed IELTS/French total of the marital partner. The said test, together with the associated report, is necessary towards the documentation for wedded clients through the client may not ask for points for the qualifications of his partner.
32. By signing/acknowledging the agreement to avail our services, the client cannot withdraw AT ANY POINT during the process because of own personal circumstances which may have changed. It is unacceptable to consider or entertain any form of settlement. As a business with heavy investment, we cannot accommodate requests for refunds once services have been provided for or when any part of the process has commenced.
33. The secretarial charges given to VISAS IMMIGRATION SERVICES does not comprise any amount owed to any Governmental organization, and to any language testing group or for any other reason, and shall be restricted to the services and duties of the consultancy as duly set and decided under the SERVICE LEVEL AGREEMENT inked separately with the client.
34. The client will confirm to VISAS IMMIGRATION SERVICES in case he/she is keen to use the alternative services of a global authorized assignee (Embassy/Consulate/Language test conducting centers, health check conducting centers, etc.) and also make additional payments for such services to VISAS IMMIGRATION SERVICES, as duly arranged and decided under the SERVICE LEVEL AGREEMENT inked separately with the client. Any online payment will not contain fees owed to such global authorized assignees (Embassy/Consulate/Language test conducting centers, health check conducting centers, etc.) and in each and every situation the fee will not be given back.
35. The client clearly accepts that he has been apprised of the usual waiting durations/average processing time, as appropriate to his permit class, and further that such waiting durations/usual processing time solely depends on the convenience of processing visa office/appraisal body. The client also fully agrees and realizes that he will never have any claims whatsoever on any sort of refund of the charge made on or off-site, on the ground of the extended petition processing time periods.
36. VISAS IMMIGRATION SERVICES has not offered any sort of assurance, advice or pledge on work or job assurance, following an approval for the permit and after landing for any given overseas country. No compensation will be claimed of any advisory/consulting/secretarial service charges offered earlier to VISAS IMMIGRATION SERVICES by the client on the ground that VISAS IMMIGRATION SERVICES has been unable to offer a job guarantee abroad.
37. In a situation wherein a clash/dispute in the matter of the payment made by a client to VISAS IMMIGRATION SERVICES towards the SERVICE LEVEL AGREEMENT duly inked with VISAS IMMIGRATION SERVICES. The responsibility of VISAS IMMIGRATION SERVICES, in case it arises and is outstanding, either monetary or otherwise–shall not surpass, and will be restricted to the charges offered to VISAS IMMIGRATION SERVICES as advisor/consulting/secretarial charges as part of the duly inked SERVICE LEVEL AGREEMENT.
38. There are certain countries which have a cap system, and hence the approval of Visa/Green Card/Permanent Residence is subject to the cap not reached for that year. The client may have the required points as required by the immigration authorities of the specified country, but he/she still may not get the Visa/Green Card/Permanent Residence if the cap has been reached for that year. Failing to get a Visa/Green Card/Permanent Residence because of the cap limit cannot be a reason for claiming a refund, and client fully understands the same.
39. If your request for a refund falls under the acceptable terms and conditions of the Company and the service agreement, the time taken to process such a request would be 30 working days.
40. The service amount was written is for the full service as on the date of registering, and only includes an individual’s application. Any assumption of extended services to family or children is at the client’s discretion, and the company will not be held responsible for these kinds of assumptions.
41. The client shall loyally reveal before VISAS IMMIGRATION SERVICES, each and every detail involving each and every case, existing or past, cases of wrong-doings and/or conviction, and insolvency leveled against the clients and those who are dependent on him. If he does not reveal such details, and if the same is found afterward, no refunds at all of the money given to VISAS IMMIGRATION SERVICES in question will be made.
42. VISAS IMMIGRATION SERVICES is bound to maintain confidentiality and privacy of a client. Accordingly, VISAS IMMIGRATION SERVICES takes reasonable steps to protect personal information collected by VISAS IMMIGRATION SERVICES from misuse and loss and from unauthorized access, modification or disclosure. VISAS IMMIGRATION SERVICES may use and disclose the client’s (and if applicable, the client’s family’s) personal information for the primary purpose for which it is collected, for reasonably expected secondary purposes which are related to the primary purpose and in other circumstances as authorized by the Privacy Act. In general, VISAS IMMIGRATION SERVICES will disclose the client’s personal information for the following purposes:
- To conduct our business;
- To provide and market our services;
- To communicate with the client;
- To comply with our legal obligations and
- To help us manage and improve our services
Any fees paid to VISAS IMMIGRATION SERVICES are for the provision of services listed on VISAS IMMIGRATION SERVICES’ website. Unless otherwise stated, all fees are quoted in Indian Rupees. You are responsible for paying all fees and applicable taxes associated with our services using one of our accepted payment methods.
VISAS IMMIGRATION SERVICES is not a part of any government authority/organization or embassy. We are a Private Limited company and we do not have the authority to grant you a visa of any kind. We can only assist and advise people who want to migrate or travel to their selected country. Please note that the final decision on all visa applications rests with the relevant government departments in their respective countries.
Our agreements with clients are drawn on the bedrock of trust, sincerity, and security, and each option is spelled out clearly. Our terms are transparent and there is nothing hidden.
The client agrees and acknowledges that the company doesn’t suggest or force any service/product/visa etc. and the pronouncement of a particular service/product/visa etc. is client’s individual decision and cannot be at any time assumed to be a company judgment. VISAS IMMIGRATION SERVICES markets all the products and educates all clients about the opportunities without any external pressure to have decided on this service/product/visa etc.
The applicant has noticed all the above provisions in detail, agrees, and continues to adhere to all the terms and conditions of signing/acknowledging this agreement.
VISAS IMMIGRATION SERVICES is operated and controlled in India with its registered office at Delhi, Canda. The laws of the Government of India and the State Government of Delhi will govern the validity, interpretation, and performance of this Agreement. The courts in Delhi alone shall have jurisdiction to try any dispute between the company and any person arising out of any issue concerning the company.
It is agreed by the client that she/he knows that VISAS IMMIGRATION SERVICES will deploy its employees and utilize other infrastructures for providing services to the client by spending considerable amounts of money. Irrespective of the result of the application, the client hereby undertakes that he will not claim a refund of the fees and charges paid to VISAS IMMIGRATION SERVICES, except to the extent provided in the agreement.
The client hereby agrees and understands the deliverables of the service signed up for, and hence will not initiate a chargeback (applicable only for Card Payments).
For further details, please Reach out to us on +91 8750 843 333 or you can e-mail us on info@VISASIMMIGRATIONSERVICES.com. One of our representatives will get back to you at the earliest.
NOTICE TO CLIENTS
Payments to VISAS IMMIGRATION SERVICES:
When you make a payment to VISAS IMMIGRATION SERVICES, it is your right to demand a receipt for the same. VISAS IMMIGRATION SERVICES issues receipts for all payments made to the company. An acknowledgment of payments made to VISAS IMMIGRATION SERVICES is sent from our central software. If you have any questions regarding payments to VISAS IMMIGRATION SERVICES, please send an email to info@VISASIMMIGRATIONSERVICES.com
Payments to VISAS IMMIGRATION SERVICES staff:
You are cautioned against making any additional payments to any VISAS IMMIGRATION SERVICES employee. If any VISAS IMMIGRATION SERVICES staff members offer to fabricate your profile or get you any kind of document for an additional fee, we strongly advise that you inform the management for us to take suitable action against the employee. Please note: the company is not liable if you enter into any verbal or written agreement with a VISAS IMMIGRATION SERVICES employee or his/her reference. If you have paid for any additional service to any VISAS IMMIGRATION SERVICES employee, we are not responsible for the consequences.
Vendors referred by VISAS IMMIGRATION SERVICES staff:
We strongly discourage you from availing any service from vendors that may be suggested by any VISAS IMMIGRATION SERVICES employee as this is not endorsed or permitted by the company and you run the risk of fraud by indulging in the same. We are not responsible for any vendors who may have been referred by a VISAS IMMIGRATION SERVICES employee and we are not liable for any charges that you have paid to them.
VISAS IMMIGRATION SERVICES does not deal with cases where fraudulent documentation or information has been submitted. Your case will be accepted by VISAS IMMIGRATION SERVICES based on the information you have provided, which we assume is to be true. VISAS IMMIGRATION SERVICES is not liable if you have provided incorrect / misleading / fraudulent documentation or information.
VISAS IMMIGRATION SERVICES does not provide clients with any kind of documentation on its own and only works on documentation that has been provided by you. We assume that all that has been submitted to us is 100% true and correct.
VISAS IMMIGRATION SERVICES employees are strictly warned against illegal practices such as this and are required to adhere to VISAS IMMIGRATION SERVICES company policy. In the event of any employee going against company policy, VISAS IMMIGRATION SERVICES is not responsible or liable for the same as our policy is to accept cases where information provided is 100% true.
To avoid being duped and refused entry into foreign countries, you should bear in mind the following:
- Do not be misled by dishonest VISAS IMMIGRATION SERVICES staff into believing that it is acceptable practice to submit forged documents with your visa application. The application will be refused and you may face further investigation from Indian authorities.
- Do not believe VISAS IMMIGRATION SERVICES staffs who say that they can, in exchange for money or other favors, influence the processing speed of applications or the final decision. They cannot. Visa decisions are made only by visa officers authorized by the respective country.
- Do not be fooled by imposters pretending to be visa officers from Embassies. Legitimate visa officers do not meet applicants outside their official place of work nor do they contact you to request for money.
- Do not be fooled by fake websites designed to look like official government websites or like service delivery partner websites. Always get your visa information from official government websites.
- Do not be duped by a job or visa scam. Many people are being cheated with overseas job offers that do not exist. Please deliberate your decision before you hand over your money, passport, and personal details. Note: If the job offer sounds too good to be true, it could be a scam.
Crooked staff often advises applicants to provide fake documentation or enter into any arrangements of convenience. Please don’t be fooled. Your investment will be lost. In addition, you will be caught and you may be denied entry to the country you have applied to.
USA, UK, Australia & Canada welcome genuine visitors, students, and work immigrants. Immigration agencies in these countries will not tolerate any abuse to the immigration system and have a zero tolerance towards fraud. We strongly advise anyone who wants a visa for these countries not to listen to staff who offers to sell forged documents and say that they can guarantee a visa. Immigration Authorities have very effective methods for detecting fraud and work with international partners and Indian authorities also do follow the same. When they uncover fraud, including false education and language certificates, the visa will be refused and the applicant may face a ten-year visa ban as well as possible action by the Indian authorities.
Fraud is a criminal offense in USA, Australia, Canada and the UK, and can lead to severe penalties for those involved. But ultimately the responsibility for a visa application lies with the applicant. Providing fraudulent documents or misleading information can result in severe consequences not just for the staff but also the applicant. Applicants need to protect themselves from immigration fraud by being aware of the ways people may try to take advantage of them and their situation.
VISAS IMMIGRATION SERVICES Management strongly advises you against indulging in any kind of fraud or misrepresentation of your profile.
Please be warned that submission of fraudulent documentation to a visa issuing authority will result in you being banned from the country for no less than 10 years.
VISAS IMMIGRATION SERVICES is not a licensed recruitment agency in India and does not work with overseas employers and placement agencies, it only assist your with the overseas recruitment agencies who recruit candidates from VISAS IMMIGRATION SERVICES for free. VISAS IMMIGRATION SERVICES does not guarantee jobs or charge the candidate for the job. If a VISAS IMMIGRATION SERVICES employee attempts to do this, please contact us immediately.
VISAS IMMIGRATION SERVICES does not guarantee any candidate a job or a visa. No employee of VISAS IMMIGRATION SERVICES is permitted to do so. Visas are at the discretion of the visa officer and immigration department/embassy or consulate. Jobs are at the discretion of the employer only. No one can influence this decision and if an employee of VISAS IMMIGRATION SERVICES promises you the same, please contact us