Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) is given the rank to skilled immigrants for the Express Entry program in Canada. This tool will help you calculate your CRS score based on your profile and IELTS score. The CRS is a points-based system, evaluation of your profile and better ranks ensure the chances to get in the pool of the Express Entry Canada PR Visa. Its discover your:
- work experience and
- language ability
- Many other factors
Benefits of applying for a Canada PR Visa
- Live, work and study in any Canadian province.
- Medical benefits, Employment benefits, and Insurance benefits.
- you can set up your business in Canada.
- Social, aid, many government benefits
- you will Become a Permanent Citizen of Canada.
- Avail free education for children.
- Sponsor your relatives to join you in Canada.
Eligibility for Canada Express Entry programs:
Canada chooses skilled workers based on their skills and knowledge to contribute to Canada’s economy. Express Entry handles applications for three budgetary immigration programs:
- Canadian Experience Class
- Federal Skilled Worker Program
- Federal Skilled Trades Program
To get the Canada PR, you will need at least to score 67 points out of 100 based on the below factors:
- Bachelor’s Degree -21 points;
- Master’s – 23 points &
- Ph.D. – 25 points
- Age: Till 35 years – 12 points
- Experience: At least 1-year skilled experience under NOC will be eligible and get the points.
- IELTS Test: While it is required to be capable in the English language. If you get the overall 7.5 bands in this test, it will help you to get a good rank in CRS.
- Other Points: If you Get a Job/LMIA, or have blood relatives in Canada, you can claim points, and it will also improve your CRS Ranking in the evaluation of your profile.
Provinces like Manitoba, Montreal, and Toronto, etc. can also recruit candidates from the Express Entry pool through the Provincial Nominee Program to meet local labor market needs. If any provinces need your profile, they shall sponsor you the PNP Nomination.
How Will VISAS IMMIGRATION SERVICES help you in profile Evaluation?
- In-depth Profile Evaluation.
- Express Entry Profile Evaluation, Creation and Submission
- Education Credential Assessment ( ECA) Application.
- Visa File Preparation and Status Check.
- Submitting Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) Visa File
- You are with best Immigration Consultant
Your Next Step:
You just hit the reply or get the free assessment for Canada’s pr visa. Profile assessment gives you enough idea how much effort you need to put for your new destination. It will provide you with the approximate rank you will get in CRS. Connect today and let us know how you are eager to get the Canada pr visa. Thanks.
You are invited to to contact us for free evaluate service to know your eligibility to qualify for a desired Visa. This is a no obligations FREE INQUIRY and we will ensure that the information you have provided us remains confidential.